The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.

Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.

We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.

Location: Bedian Road Lahore, Pakistan-54000
Venu Type: Fixed Marquee
Address:Bedian Rod, Lahore.

Description

Venue Available Services


N/A

1. 25% advance at the time of booking, remaining 75% to be paid 15 days before Even.
2. Dean’s Management will not be responsible for any theft or loss during the function.
3. Parking at Owner’s Risk.
4. In case of cancellation, advance amount will not be return.
5. DJ Sound & Flower decoration in not allowed from outside. Otherwise Rs. 30,000 will be charged separately
6. Function timing will be strictly followed from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm as instructed by Punjab Govt.
7. No fireworks will be allowed during function.
8. Marquee setup with waiter service @ Rs. 850 per head.
9. Tentage setup with waiter service @ Rs. 600 per head.
10. Lunch event timing from 12:00 pm 3:00 pm
11. 5% Sales Tax (Punjab Govt.) & 5% Withholding Tax (Govt. of Pakistan).

Customers Review

N/A
  • No Comments Available...

Near By Places

Similar Places