The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.

Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.

We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.

Location: Ghazi road
Venu Type: Hall-Indoor
Address:Adjacent Toyota Airport Motors,New Airport Road Lahore Cantt

Description

Sometimes what a wedding really needs is a cozy function with your close ones. Raja Jee Banquet Halls offer just that and a lot more. Located on the new airport road, Raja Jee Banquet Halls ensures easy access from the Ring Road. A dedicated parking space of around a 100 cars is more than ample to accommodate the hall’s capacity of up to 400 guests. And the ease does not stop there. When it is time to pay for your marriage function, Raja Jee Banquet Halls go easy on the pocket too with rates starting from just Rs. 850 per head.

Venue Available Services



1. Fireworks of any type or ammunition of any kind is strictly prohibited within the premises.
2. It can’t be permitted in any case.
3. 25% advance to be deposited at the time of booking, Remaining 75% to be paid 15 days before the date of function.
4. In case of cancellation due to any reason, advance deposited will be forfeited.
5. Hall booking is for 3 hours only, every extra hour will be charged separately.
6. DJ systems, flower décor and live instrument etc will be charged separately.
7. Customers have to look after their belongings. Management will not be responsible for loss or damage in any case.
8. Parking of vehicles is at own risk.
9. The management will not be responsible for any inconvenience occurred due to any emergency, hazard, strike or failure of utilities like electricity, water gas etc.
10. Hall timings:
1st time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
2nd time: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Customers Review

N/A
  • No Comments Available...

Near By Places

Similar Places